Wednesday 19 June 2013

Small Haul- hair, skin & make up!

hello beautifuls!
iv been missing the last week because i wasnt keeping to well.. did some retail therapy and it sure did help!
i picked these on two different shopping trips.

 iv really been eyeing the biotique lightening eye cream for a while now, i saw this online but wasn't convinced to pick it up! couldn't resist myself when i saw this in the store the other day.

 the lakme eyeconic was a spontaneous purchase, i already have 3 new macaras to get through!
 i want to include a facial buffer in my skin routine and see if it makes a difference!
 and last but not the least!! the products that im most excited about! the revlon lip butter in 053 sorbet and the revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in 010 darling cherie!! im in love with both right now, maybe since they are new.. i haven't put them to test though.. this i going to be my final cosmetic purchase for this year atleast! iv promised my self that i wont buy anymore until iv finish a few products! so basically im on a project pan and ill be writing posts as and when i get through products! my goal is december since there is my deivery in between and i dont know how mych of stuff i'll be able to make time for post the baby. the project pan/ empties includes hair care, skin care and make up so im on a big no buy period now! i hope i can stick to my word since i'v planned big rewards for myself!

let me know if you would like me to review any of these products!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that's a great haul! I remember using buff puff in my teens. Worked for me then :)
    Plz review the revlon lip balm with a lip swatch. I'm dying to see how this color looks on us Asians

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see if the buffer makes a difference for you. New follower I would love if you check out my blog http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete